Development Support Lead – Kineticor Asset Management
Kineticor is hiring a Development Support Lead to join our team!
We are searching for a motivated, and dynamic individual to fill the role of Development Support Lead. The role entails providing support to the executive leadership while assisting with a number of key areas across multiple departments to ensure day to day operations are functioning as efficiently as possible. The ideal candidate would be a self–starter who is able to manage a multitude of varying responsibilities and processes and works well in a team environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the executive leadership team
- Work with leadership and other team members to bring concepts together in marketing
materials and presentations
- Support the development of internal policies
- Proofread and help manage the development of investor reports, stakeholder communications
and ESG initiatives
- Update website with project updates, new initiatives
- Assist in marketing and communications efforts by collecting resources, liaising with project
personnel, QA/QC of materials
- Contribute and liaise with other team members and/or consultants in the development of
reports and communications/marketing documents
- Manage third party IT service provider
- Manage Kineticor events
- Manage office requirements
Please click for a full job posting with details for this position.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Plant Administrator – Cascade Power Project
NAES Corporation is currently searching for a Plant Administrator for the 900MW Cascade Power Project in Edson, Alberta.
The Plant Administrator will work under the direction of the Plant Manager but will also support the plant staff. The Plant Administrator is responsible for the administrative functions of the plant. The Plant Administrator provides analysis, planning, scheduling, and coordination of administrative duties to ensure timely completion of payroll, general accounting and office procedures. Implements and enforces office policies and procedures. Performs tasks which require advanced skills in organization and planning, and will have an overall knowledge of plant, NAES and Owner corporate departments.
To find full details for this exciting position, as well as to apply, please go to: https://lnkd.in/gMkgVGWq
Additional positions at the Project will be posted in the future and are expected to include:
- Operations Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Compliance Coordinator
- Control Room Operators
- Operations & Maintenance Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Instrumentation & Controls Technician
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Warehouse/Purchasing Technician