Development Support Lead – Kineticor Asset Management
Kineticor is hiring a Development Support Lead to join our team!
We are searching for a motivated, and dynamic individual to fill the role of Development Support Lead. The role entails providing support to the executive leadership while assisting with a number of key areas across multiple departments to ensure day to day operations are functioning as efficiently as possible. The ideal candidate would be a self–starter who is able to manage a multitude of varying responsibilities and processes and works well in a team environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the executive leadership team
- Work with leadership and other team members to bring concepts together in marketing
materials and presentations
- Support the development of internal policies
- Proofread and help manage the development of investor reports, stakeholder communications
and ESG initiatives
- Update website with project updates, new initiatives
- Assist in marketing and communications efforts by collecting resources, liaising with project
personnel, QA/QC of materials
- Contribute and liaise with other team members and/or consultants in the development of
reports and communications/marketing documents
- Manage third party IT service provider
- Manage Kineticor events
- Manage office requirements
Please click for a full job posting with details for this position.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Plant Manager – Cascade Power Project
NAES Corporation is currently searching for a Plant Manager for the 900MW Cascade Power Project in Edson, Alberta.
The Plant Manager is responsible for providing management direction and leadership to ensure that the Facility is operated in a safe, reliable, and economic manner consistent with the site Operations and Maintenance (O&M) agreement, contracts, permits, rules, regulations and written instructions from the Facility owner.
To find full details for this exciting position, as well as to apply, please go to: https://lnkd.in/gMkgVGWq
Additional positions at the Project will be posted in the future and are expected to include:
- Operations Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Compliance Coordinator
- Plant Administrator
- Control Room Operators
- Operations & Maintenance Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Instrumentation & Controls Technician
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Warehouse/Purchasing Technician